On 19th August we successfully organized our very first Italian Dinner Night.
The location we chose was just the perfect match: Baretto, in Czaar Peterstraat 171. Perfect because of its 'gezellig' and cozy atmosphere, for the right amount of people it can host, for the amazing owners and friends Tony, Lorenzo and Rocco. And also because our friend Alessandra, aka Odobodo semplice and lekker, is their chef. She just knew every second detail of the kitchen and she could then work in harmony and freely to enhance our products and create unique yet simple recipes.
30 people, sold out event and such a friendly atmosphere!
Thank you all for making this possible.
This is what our guests could taste:
- welcome prosecco glass(es)
- cold cuts, cheese & scaldatelli platter
- lentils & mushrooms soup with turmeric croutons, leek and crunchy guanciale
- homemade piadina stuffed with scamorza and fresh herbs & vegetables in extra virgin olive oil platter
- Pasta alla norma ( tomato sauce, fried eggplants & grated ricotta salata)
- panna cotta with hazelnuts biscuits crumble and topping of jam: oranges or pink pomegranate
We would love to organize more events like this so stay tuned for more :)