"Beescuits" with honey, saffron & almonds
- 350 gr flour 1 risciola
- 100 gr butter
- 100 gr orange blossom honey
- 100 gr sugar
- 1 egg
- lemon zest
- 1 saffron sachet
For the decoration: almonds / 50 gr dark chocolate ( melted)
- mix all the ingredients and let rest in the fridge for one hour.
- cut the dough in cubes and create balls from it. This will be the body of your bees.
- insert the almonds ( I roasted them) on the side. They will be the wings
- put the biscuits on a baking tray and put on the oven for 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- let cool down the biscuits and then decorate with the dark chocolate melted ( and cold) to create the face