- 200 gr wholewheat flour
- 50 gr all purpose flour or Risciola 1
- 100 gr butter
- 100 gr brown sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 tea spoons of yeast for cakes & desserts
- For the filling:
- 250 gr cow ricotta cheese
- 1 table spoon bitter chocolate powder
- 2 table spoon sugar
- as much dark chocolate in pieces as you like
- 90 gr of Pear Relish
Eggs & butter need to be cold from the fridge. Take them once you've taken all the other ingredients.
1. Dice the butter in very small pieces
2. In a bowl, put butter and brown sugar together and with a wooden spoon, whisk it all together.
3. Once the dough is homogeneous, we add the two flours and the yeast.
We put together all the ingredients and we have a dough that is even drier than the previous one.
4. We still use our bowl and inside it we make a hole and we break two whole eggs.
5. With a fork, we we whip the eggs and we start kneading.
After few minutes, we leave the fork on the side and we knead with our hands for 2-3 minutes.
Let's keep some flour close to us. We will use it to 'make our hands dirty' in case of need.
6. Let the dough rest for 20-30 minutes in the fridge. Meanwhile, we can mix the ingredients for the filling.
Compose your crostata and cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes, 180 degrees.
Recipe Mac in the Kitchen for La Bottega Chiara's Food