- 500 ml single cream (liquid)
- 80 g of sugar
- 6 g of gelatine
- Lemon zest
- Hazelnuts biscuits
- Jam of your choice
- Electric beater
Soak the gelatine in cold water for about 10 minutes. In the meantime, in a small pot, cook the cream with the sugar at low heat. While cooking add the lemon zest. You will notice how the panna cotta will become very yellow.
Switch off the fire right before boiling.
Squeeze the gelatine to get rid of the water and throw it into the pot with the warm cream.
Use a whisk to dissolve the gelatine. Let it cool for about 5 minutes and then distribute it in 4 small cups/glasses/jars. Keep it in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Serve it by adding:
- hazeluts biscuits crumble
- jam (or fruit) of your choice
- If you prefer a sweeter panna cotta you can change the lemon zest with the vanilla. Add it at the cream while cooking and remove it right before adding the gelatine.
- take the hazelnuts biscuits, smash them and add them as a topping. Afterwards, you can add the jam or fruit of your choice.