Spaghetti alla chitarra with mushrooms mix and pecorino cheese (x2)
SPAGHETTI ALLA CHITARRA WITH MUSHROOMS & PECORINO (2 Servings)
- 200 gr spaghetti alla chitarra
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 gr fresh mushrooms mix (champignon, shiitake, enoki, oyster, porcini)
- 3 spoons extra virgin olive oil
- 25 gr butter
- 3 spoons of white wine
- Pecorino cheese ( cured or semi-cured according to your personal taste)
- Fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pot, add water and cook on high heat.
- Warm up extra virgin olive oil and butter in a pan together with the garlic. Let it brown and then remove it.
- Keep the heat high and add the mushrooms mix (champignon, shiitake, enoki, oyster, porcini). Cut the bigger mushrooms in smaller pieces or slices. Cook while stirring for about 15/20 minutes.
- After the first 5 minutes add the white wine, mix and keep cooking until it dries out. Add salt and pepper.
- As soon as the water boils, add 2 tablespoons of salt and stir to let dissolve.
- Add the pasta and let cook for about 15 minutes (check the cooking time on the bag of your pasta).
- When ready, drain it and add it to the sauce. Stir very well and add some cooking water if it is too dry.
- Add some fresh parsley previously cut and as much grated Pecorino cheese as you like. Enjoy warm!
BUON APPETITO :)