- FOR A MOLD BY 22-24 CENTIMETERS (ALSO DONUT) OR 15 MUFFIN:
- 250 grams of carrots (net weight without skin)
- 200 grams of caster sugar
- 100 grams of peeled almonds
- 200 grams of flour for cakes (If you don't want to use the almonds used only 280 grams of flour )
- 50 ml sunflower oil
- grated rind of one organic Orange
- 25 ml of orange juice
- 4 whole eggs
- 16 grams of baking powder
- a pinch of cinnamon (Optional)
- a pinch of salt
- butter and flour for the cake Pan
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees static.
Grease and flour the mold you've chosen: zipper closure, a ring or portion. Only the buttered muffin cups should not be nor floured.
Blend in the mixer the almonds with 30 grams of sugar: set aside.
In the mixer, blend the carrots with the sunflower oil, the orange zest and orange juice.
With an electric mixer, 4 in a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar, salt (and cinnamon). You will need to obtain a whitish, puffy and fluffy and it will take 10-15 minutes. Add to this the almond flour mixture and continue to whisk, then the carrots. Finally, with the help of a spatula, combine the flour with the baking powder little at a time.