Sandwiches with parmigiano & bacon
- 3 tablespoons semolina
- 250 gr all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cube of brewer’s yeast + 1 tablespoon lukewarm water
- 120 gwarm water (just over ½ glass)
- 2 tablespoons potato flakes
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 3 spoons milk
- 1 teaspoon fat
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste (2-3 pinches)
- 2-3 tablespoons flour
- 100 gr Italian speck ( or bacon) strips
- 2 tablespoons Grana Padano (or Parmigiano or Pecorino)
- Flour (for the pastry board)
- Water + oil (to brush the loaves)
Add milk, fat, oil, salt and ab. 2 tablespoons of flour. Knead for 5-10 minutes.
Finally add the speck strips and Grana cheese.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the dough rise at room temperature for a couple of hours.
Transfer the dough on a lightly floured pastry board and cut it into 4 parts.
Shape the dough with your hands to create the shape you want. I slightly flattened the dough and then rolled it on itself to make loaves. Probably the dough will stick to your fingers, handle it with the help of a little flour.
Place the panini on a baking sheet brushed with oil.
Brush them with oil and water and let them rise in turned off oven for another couple of hours.
Bake the rolls in preheated oven at 200 ° C for 10 minutes, then lower the temperature to 180°C and cook other 12-13 minutes.